8.19.2010

In My Creative Space...


Two new doll patterns/designs! Well...actually, they are still works in progress. One is just a sketch (but it's a final sketch!) and the other is being tested using some cheap muslin. I'm excited about both of them. Hopefully, when two of my three girls are back in school next week, I'll have a bit more time to finish up these patterns. Maybe I'll have a sneak peek or two by the month's end. My goal is to actually have a few dolls up for sale sometime this Fall.

That picture above has nothing to do with this post, but it was in my flickr stream and it makes me smile :-). More creative spaces here.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good!
    That picture is just beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Coco!

    And thank you Jennie! I love that picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to your doll designs. I simply love your dolls and hope that one day I will be able to sew one like them. They are so beautiful! Have you ever thought of offering a pattern for sale? I would be the first to buy! Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time visitor to your place and it is really lovely. love the dolls just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodie. i have been waiting soooo long. good luck...sending lots of patience your way.

    ReplyDelete