11.15.2010

Take a Guess...

I have one little Christmas present I'm working on that I'm really excited about. It's something I would have loved to have had as a child. I know my sisters and I would have had fun. And knowing my girls, they'll love this present, too.

I'll offer up some clues over the next few weeks (if it takes that long!). If you guess correctly, I'll send a little something your way.

These hints will be vague at first, but I'll get more specific over time.

Clue #1:
I'm using this fabric below for part of her outfit.


And the answer isn't just a "doll". Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Strawberry Shortcake?
    This IS SOOOOOO fun, I will be playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, good guess! but that's not it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bite too, but will wait for a few more clues :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete