12.14.2010

Clue #6

I meant to post the next clue yesterday. Unfortunately, we were without internet access due to home renovations. So sorry! Here is Clue #6.

Yesterday, while our new floor was being installed in our family room, I finally completed sewing the last bit of clothing for her. I made a coat.

One of the many things I love about this project is that I was able to recycle various scraps of clothing, felt, and bits of yarn. Yesterday, I was able to reuse the sleeve of a soft, pale pink sleeper that my girls' all wore in their infancy. I had it stored away, trying to decide what to do with it and then this project came along. I love when that happens.

Anyways, I keep waiting for bright sunshine to take a few pictures. It only seems sunny when the kids are around (and I don't want them to see their gifts!). Right now, the sky is dark, the house is darker...which of course means I'll be all alone for one hour and I have the perfect chance to snap some photos. I'll have to give it a try. This may be my only chance!

12 comments:

  1. Goodness is this a great mystery! I'm still stuck on that green cone hat. Rumplestilskin and the spinner girl (does she even have a name)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog a few days ago -- the sweet dolly at the top has me enchanted, but since I can't buy your pattern I'm stalking your blog instead ;P

    Is it sleeping beauty and her prince? She didn't wear pink in the movie, but he was kind of woodsy.

    Link and Zelda?

    Dorothy and a munchkin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trying again.. Jack and the Beanstalk and Bo-peep. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Rumpelstiltskin.

    Not Sleeping Beauty nor Link/Zelda or Dorothy :).

    Not Jack and Bo-Peep. :)

    But now I feel like Rumpelstiltskin...keeping you all guessing :)!

    Someone will get this soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin Hood and Maid Marian? The hat kind of reminds me of Robin Hood, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not Beauty and the Beast.

    Not Robin Hood and Maid Marian.

    Not a gnome.

    I'll give it another day and then try another clue on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr and Mrs Santa...probably not.

    It must be characters I never heard of, I can't see any blond girl with a pink striped dress and pink coat, green pointy hat and black shoes hanging out with a guy in tan shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hat may not be hers :). I'll try and summarize the clues...maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete